Are you on the brink of failure?
Developed to meet the most stringent environmental standards, Cataclean is a powerful low-cost alternative to repairs and parts replacement in many circumstances.
- Cleans the catalytic converter, the upper cylinder, valve heads and stems, improving compression and reducing sticking. This gives a significantly better performance in both catalytic and non-catalytic engines.
- Is safe for petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
- In diesel engines, Cataclean can help to improve fuel consumption and engine performance and is designed to reduce particulates emissions by up to 60%.
- Is economical. One treatment lasts up to 3 months.
Cataclean was tested by Rob Cooper, Mechanic at Commercial Vehicle Workshop Magazine. What was Rob’s verdict? In his own words…
“Cataclean scores in two key areas in my opinion. Firstly it works – we have annual test documentation in the office where a failure due to exhaust emissions has been turned around in just one hour with a single application of Cataclean. Secondly, it is really easy to use. All you have to do is pour the bottle into the fuel tank. It begins to work immediately, cleaning and rejuvenating the fuel systems, injectors and valves, optimising the combination and ignition of the fuel mixture. It can quickly and easily turn an emissions fail into a pass”
Cataclean Low Soot
“Designed For All Diesel Engines”
What Happens If Your Engine Is Not Running Efficiently?
Diesel vehicles like to be driven long distances and need their exhaust systems to reach a high temperature in order to initiate regeneration or cleaning of the DPF.
The catalytic converter and DPF can become clogged and the surface coated with carbon deposits leading to inefficient and poor conversion of the exhaust gases. In some extreme cases the exhaust gases are so restricted that they try to pass either side of the honeycomb monolithic brick causing it to break up into small pieces.
Cataclean Low-Soot cleans the upper cylinder, valve heads and stems, improving compression and reducing sticking. This gives better performance in catalytic and non-catalytic engines.
- Reduces exhaust emissions by up to 60%.
- Reduces diesel smoke emissions by up to 60%.
- Restores fuel system performance to as good as new.
- Increases engine performance and reduces fuel consumption.
- Simple to use.
- Finally it helps to dissolve carbon deposits in the DPF.
Got a question about Cataclean Low-Soot? Contact us.